Version 1.5 of the HINT application (Huntingtin Protein-Protein Interaction Database) is now available. This new version includes several user-interface enhancemnt as well as infrastructural changes to improve user-interaction.
A summary of the modifications include:
- The Proteins page has been removed. This information is available from the Interactions page.
- A new caching system has been implemented which saves the state of the interactions grid.
- The interactions grid now supports toggling the visibility of all columns. Additionally, the UniProt and PubMed identifiers are now included.
- A new button pull-down is now available on grid displays (upper right) which provides “Actions” for that page:
- Advanced Query
- Export to Excel
- Grid Reset
- Others depending on context
- The interactions Advanced Query utility allow users to formulate complex boolean queries across the interaction data. See HINT help for additional details.
- Interactors for all Htt interacting proteins have been updated with interaction data from general-purpose interaction databases such as BioGrid, IntAct, Mint and UniProt. Data is presented as a grid, and an option is provided within the “Actions” pull-down button to “Visualize” the protein’s interactions as a graph.
|Access the HINT tool||Here|