Promote Scientific Collaboration
Access to Unique Applications and Tools
HDinHD: Open Source Science for the HD Research Community
The goal of HDinHD is to foster and support a collaborative community united in its drive to accelerate the development of therapeutics that will delay the onset and/or ameliorate the effects of Huntington’s disease. HDinHD seeks to achieve this through:
- Sharing HD-related primary scientific data
- Sharing analyses and computational models built from HD-related scientific data
- Providing browsing and data interrogation tools over both primary and analyzed data that facilitate data exploration and hypothesis generation
- Building a forum for HD researchers to highlight their data, tools, know-how and insight to the community
The HDinHD website is currently a joint development effort by CHDI and UCLA, through the laboratory of Dr. Giovanni Coppola. As you will see when you Register for access, HDinHD highlights data and tools provided by the broader community. If you are interested in Contributing Data to HDinHD, suggest links to other HD-related scientific data or websites, or would otherwise like to provide Feedback to us, we encourage you to do so. HDinHD is for the community; please help us tailor and grow HDinHD in a direction that can make a difference to your research, and ultimately, to improve the lives of HD families.
Want to learn more about HDinHD?
|Watch a detailed video overview of HDinHD presented at the 16th Annual HD Therapeutics Conference (April 2021). The video outlines data resources and tools within HDinHD and provides a detailed demonstration of the new HD Explorer tool.|
Read the following publication introducing HDinHD: HDinHD: A Rich Data Portal for Huntington’s Disease Research, J Huntingtons Dis., 10, 405-412
Latest news and publications from around the HD Ecosystem
- Huntington’s disease therapeutics conference 2022 - Day 1
- Huntington’s disease therapeutics conference 2022 - Day 2
- Artificial intelligence to save the day? How clever computers are helping us understand Huntington’s disease.
- A new roadmap to track Huntington’s disease progression
- Revisiting vitamin therapy for HD
- A Remote Digital Monitoring Platform to Assess Cognitive and Motor Symptoms in Huntington Disease: Cross-sectional Validation Study
- Gut Bacteria Regulate the Pathogenesis of Huntington's Disease in <em>Drosophila</em> Model
- Editorial: Cholesterol and Neurodegenerative Diseases - Pressing Questions and How to Address Them
- Implementing Physiotherapy Huntington's Disease Guidelines in Clinical Practice
- Measurement of Oxygen Consumption Rate in Acute Striatal Slices from Adult Mice
- Huntington's Disease Therapeutics Market Research With F. Hoffmann-La Roche, H ...
- Protein Blobs Linked to Alzheimer's Affect Aging in All Cells | Quanta Magazine
- PsychoGenics Strengthens Executive Team to Boost CNS Drug Discovery and CRO Capabilities
- Global Huntington's Disease Treatment Market Booming by Size, Revenue, Trend and Top ...
- Thelma L. Ruscitti - Rostraver Township - The Mon Valley Independent