HD Explorer (Release 1.8)
Version 1.8 of the HD Explorer has been released. The following summarizes bug fixes, corrections and enhancements for this release.
- HD Explorer Data
- 35 Omics datasets drawn from GEO, ArrayExpress, and PRIDE added to Omics portal.
- 395 gene sets added to the Gene Set Enrichment Library (HDSigDB). These gene sets were derived through analysis of recently appearing HD and HD-related Omics studies in community Omics databases.
- 2,070 Htt protein-protein interactors reports added to Htt Interactome Studies.
- 6 new HD mouse models were added to the HD Mouse Model Catalog.
- Full differential protein expression results are now available for direct download for 18 proteomic studies.
- HD Explorer Nomenclature
- Overloaded common mouse model names have been disambiguated so that each model name is now unique. HD Explorer experimental data portals (e.g. Omics Studies, Htt Interactome Studies, Perturbation Studies) now link to the Mouse Model Catalog via these new unique names.
Access the HD Explorer: