HD Explorer (Release 1.5)
Version 1.5 of the HD Explorer has been released. The following summarizes bug fixes, corrections and enhancements for this release.
- HD Explorer Data
- Enrichr gene set enrichment analysis searches can now be executed with a single click from both Gene Set drill down pages and from the Perturbations grid.
- Default searches from the search box within each data portal now interrogate a more robust set of metadata fields and are fully integrated with both grid column header and facet searches.
- Look and Feel
- Introduced a logo for HD Explorer and branded Explorer pages.
- Added a Toolbar to data grids. Moved “Reset” and “Export” functionality to the Toolbar and eliminated the Action button.
- Modified layout of Omics drill down pages.
- Relocated HDinHD tutorial presented at the 2021 HDTC conference to the HDinHD home page, enabling those without an HDinHD account to learn more about the website.
Access the HD Explorer: