HD Explorer (Release 1.6)
Version 1.6 of the HD Explorer has been released. The following summarizes bug fixes, corrections and enhancements for this release.
- Federated Tool
- A new tool from the X. William Yang Lab (UCLA) was added to the HDinHD Tools page. The CoExMap Viewer allows exploration of results and underlying data of a large-scale Weighted Gene Co-expression Network Analysis (WGCNA) of hundreds of samples from intact mouse striatum at 6-month of age as well as from gene set enrichment analysis of transcriptomic signatures of differentially expressed genes from 52 heterozygous HD knockout mice and wildtype controls.
- HD Explorer Data
- 2,615 Htt protein-protein interactors reports added to Htt Interactome Studies.
- 240 gene sets added to the Gene Set Enrichment Library (HDSigDB).
- Curated arm-level outcome data for 606 perturbation experiments within Perturbation Studies, drawn from 404 publications and reports.
- Created a single unified ontology describing all HD Perturbation studies by refining and harmonizing vocabularies used to describe treatment studies with vocabularies used to describe other types of perturbation studies(e.g. gene delivery, genetic cross).
- Added new Summary field for all Omics Studies.
- HD Explorer Interface
- Refined the drilldown page for Perturbation Studies, allowing filtering and sorting of arm-level outcome data.
- Modified fields displayed in grid columns and facet menus across several data portals within Explorer
Access the HD Explorer: