HD Explorer (Release 1.7)
Version 1.7 of the HD Explorer has been released. The following summarizes bug fixes, corrections and enhancements for this release.
- HD Explorer Data
- >520 gene sets added to the Gene Set Enrichment Library (HDSigDB). The majority of these new gene sets were derived through aggregation of outcome data across HD perturbations studies (e.g. an example of such a gene set would be the set of genes, which when perturbed in an in vivo HD model ameliorates the aggregation phenotype present in the HD model back towards WT).
- >110 Omics datasets largely drawn from GEO, ArrayExpress, and PRIDE added to Omics portal
- Full differential gene expression results are now available for direct download for 285 microarray, miRNA-seq and ATAC-seq studies.
- The HD Mouse Model Catalog was refreshed through curation of new HD mouse lines (n=5) and updated HD mouse metadata from the Mouse Genome Informatics (MGI) database and Jackson Laboratory.
- HD Explorer Interface
- Significant redesign of the Omics portal. The grid now contains Omics datasets rather than Omics studies (a single dataset can contain more than one study). Drilling down into a dataset displays a list of Omics studies. Users can select which Omics study to review. The drilldown interface has been reorganized to be more intuitive.
- Refined the drilldown page for Perturbation studies.
- HDinHD Homepage
- Introduced a new Home Page that appears once a user logs in. This home page provides direct access to a categorized list of Downloads and Tools. The old Download and Tools tabs have been retired.
- The Export function in the grid Toolbar now exports all rows in the current grid.
- Omics metadata ontology has been harmonized with Perturbation and Omics metadata ontology.
Access the HD Explorer: