HD Explorer (Release 1.4)
Version 1.4 of the HD Explorer has been released. The following summarizes bug fixes, corrections and enhancements for this release.
- Introduced Perturbations as a new data section within HD Explorer, incorporating methods, outcomes and experimental details from >10,500 HD perturbation experiments curated from >1,200 publications and CHDI study reports.
- Enrichr is now available as a new federated application within HDinHD’s Tools section. The HD Gene Set Enrichment Library (HDSigDB) available in HD Explorer and HDinHD Downloads is now part of the Enrichr’s collection of gene set libraries.
Gene set analyses run on the Enrichr site now includes results against HDSigDB.
- Augmented HD Explorer’s Htt Interactome Studies section with 776 Htt protein-protein interaction results curated from 15 publications.
- Extended linking between different data sections within HD Explorer.
- Unified synonym tables underlying Allelic Series Viewer (ASViewer) and HD Explorer.
- Improved and standardized searching and filtering methods across HD Explorer.
Access the HDinHD Explorer: