HDinHD Explorer (Release 1.2)
Version 1.2 of the HDinHD Explorer has been released. The following summarizes bug fixes, corrections and enhancements for this release.
- Case-insensitive filtering and sorting is now fully supported on all HDinHD Explorer data grids.
- A gene-specific link to the federated Adult Astrocyte RNASeq Explorer application is now included on the Gene and Protein Expression tab of the HDinHD Explorer Gene Catalog page.
- Corrected various display issues on application grids.
- Seventy five (75) new experiments corresponding to 32 datasets were added to the Omics Studies.
- Five hundred twenty (520) new genesets were added to the Gene Set Enrichment Library (HDSigDB).
- Twenty two (22) publications added to Publications and Reports.
- Gene lists were corrected for 27 genesets in HDSigDB.
- Minor data and display enhancements to improve clarity and consistency.
Access the HDinHD Explorer: