Promote Scientific Collaboration
Access to Unique Applications and Tools
HDinHD: Open Source Science for the HD Research Community
The goal of HDinHD is to foster and support a collaborative community united in its drive to accelerate the development of therapeutics that will delay the onset and/or ameliorate the effects of Huntington’s disease. HDinHD seeks to achieve this through:
- Sharing HD-related primary scientific data
- Sharing analyses and computational models built from HD-related scientific data
- Providing browsing and data interrogation tools over both primary and analyzed data that facilitate data exploration and hypothesis generation
- Building a forum for HD researchers to highlight their data, tools, know-how and insight to the community
The HDinHD website is currently a joint development effort by CHDI and UCLA, through the laboratory of Dr. Giovanni Coppola. As you will see when you Register for access, HDinHD highlights data and tools provided by the broader community. If you are interested in Contributing Data to HDinHD, suggest links to other HD-related scientific data or websites, or would otherwise like to provide Feedback to us, we encourage you to do so. HDinHD is for the community; please help us tailor and grow HDinHD in a direction that can make a difference to your research, and ultimately, to improve the lives of HD families.
Latest news and publications from around the HD Ecosystem
- TETRABENAZINE FACILITATES EXOCYTOSIS BY ENHANCING CALCIUM-INDUCED CALCIUM RELEASE THROUGH RYANODINE RECEPTORS.
- Phenotype-genotype discrepancies in the prospective Huntington at-risk observational study.
- The Biosynthesis, Signaling, and Neurological Functions of Bile Acids.
- Brain Regions Showing White Matter Loss in Huntington’s Disease Are Enriched for Synaptic and Metabolic Genes.
- Intranasal Administration of Mesenchymal Stem Cells Ameliorates the Abnormal Dopamine Transmission System and Inflammatory Reaction in the R6/2 Mouse Model of Huntington Disease.
- Glenrothes-born neuroscientist awarded MBE in Queen’s Birthday Honours
- CRISPR babies: when will the world be ready?
- Rugged Expansion Foreseen by Monogenetic Disorders testing Market During 2017 – 2025
- Speyside mum wants to share story about deadly Huntington’s Disease to help affected families
- Global Genetic Disorders Market – Global Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis and …