Promote Scientific Collaboration
Access to Unique Applications and Tools
HDinHD: Open Source Science for the HD Research Community
The goal of HDinHD is to foster and support a collaborative community united in its drive to accelerate the development of therapeutics that will delay the onset and/or ameliorate the effects of Huntington’s disease. HDinHD seeks to achieve this through:
- Sharing HD-related primary scientific data
- Sharing analyses and computational models built from HD-related scientific data
- Providing browsing and data interrogation tools over both primary and analyzed data that facilitate data exploration and hypothesis generation
- Building a forum for HD researchers to highlight their data, tools, know-how and insight to the community
The HDinHD website is currently a joint development effort by CHDI and UCLA, through the laboratory of Dr. Giovanni Coppola. As you will see when you Register for access, HDinHD highlights data and tools provided by the broader community. If you are interested in Contributing Data to HDinHD, suggest links to other HD-related scientific data or websites, or would otherwise like to provide Feedback to us, we encourage you to do so. HDinHD is for the community; please help us tailor and grow HDinHD in a direction that can make a difference to your research, and ultimately, to improve the lives of HD families.
Latest news and publications from around the HD Ecosystem
- Resveratrol protects neuronal-like cells expressing mutant Huntingtin from dopamine toxicity by rescuing ATG4-mediated autophagosome formation.
- PIN1 Modulates Huntingtin Levels and Aggregate Accumulation: An In vitro Model.
- KEAP1-modifying small molecule reveals muted NRF2 signaling responses in neural stem cells from Huntington’s disease patients.
- Genetic analysis of age at onset variation in spinocerebellar ataxia type 2.
- Factors associated with Mediterranean diet adherence in Huntington’s disease.
- Huntington’s May Be Caused by Disrupted Transport of Molecules Within Neurons
- Titan Crane to join famous global landmarks in light up for Huntington’s Disease
- uniQure Announces First Quarter 2017 Financial Results and Highlights Recent Company Progress
- Public responds to plea to help Glace Bay family
- HOW TO HELP: Waterfront walk will seek cure for fatal neurodegenerative disease