Promote Scientific Collaboration
Access to Unique Applications and Tools
HDinHD: Open Source Science for the HD Research Community
The goal of HDinHD is to foster and support a collaborative community united in its drive to accelerate the development of therapeutics that will delay the onset and/or ameliorate the effects of Huntington’s disease. HDinHD seeks to achieve this through:
- Sharing HD-related primary scientific data
- Sharing analyses and computational models built from HD-related scientific data
- Providing browsing and data interrogation tools over both primary and analyzed data that facilitate data exploration and hypothesis generation
- Building a forum for HD researchers to highlight their data, tools, know-how and insight to the community
The HDinHD website is currently a joint development effort by CHDI and UCLA, through the laboratory of Dr. Giovanni Coppola. As you will see when you Register for access, HDinHD highlights data and tools provided by the broader community. If you are interested in Contributing Data to HDinHD, suggest links to other HD-related scientific data or websites, or would otherwise like to provide Feedback to us, we encourage you to do so. HDinHD is for the community; please help us tailor and grow HDinHD in a direction that can make a difference to your research, and ultimately, to improve the lives of HD families.
Latest news and publications from around the HD Ecosystem
- An early role for the Huntington’s disease gene – but don’t believe all the headlines
- New interest in an old target
- Ask the expert: Q&A on the huntingtin-lowering trial program
- Success! ASO drug reduces levels of mutant protein in Huntington’s disease patients
- Switch off the genome editor when you’re done
- Rare case of chorea-hyperglycaemia-basal ganglia (C-H-BG) syndrome.
- A whole brain longitudinal study in the YAC128 mouse model of Huntington’s disease shows distinct trajectories of neurochemical, structural connectivity and volumetric changes.
- Does Vitamin C Influence Neurodegenerative Diseases and Psychiatric Disorders?
- Deutetrabenazine (Austedo) for Huntington’s chorea and tardive dyskinesia.
- Alterations of striatal indirect pathway neurons precede motor deficits in two mouse models of Huntington’s disease.
- Huntington’s disease Partnering Research 2018 to 2022
- ‘You just want someone to love you’: The reality of dating with a terminal illness
- Glycogen in neurons of degenerating brains is beneficial: study
- H. Lundbeck A/S- (HLUYY) Received Consensus Recommendation of “Hold” from Brokerages
- Invasive Brain Monitoring Device Market Share of Top 3 and Top 5 Manufacturers