Promote Scientific Collaboration
Access to Unique Applications and Tools
HDinHD: Open Source Science for the HD Research Community
The goal of HDinHD is to foster and support a collaborative community united in its drive to accelerate the development of therapeutics that will delay the onset and/or ameliorate the effects of Huntington’s disease. HDinHD seeks to achieve this through:
- Sharing HD-related primary scientific data
- Sharing analyses and computational models built from HD-related scientific data
- Providing browsing and data interrogation tools over both primary and analyzed data that facilitate data exploration and hypothesis generation
- Building a forum for HD researchers to highlight their data, tools, know-how and insight to the community
The HDinHD website is currently a joint development effort by CHDI and UCLA, through the laboratory of Dr. Giovanni Coppola. As you will see when you Register for access, HDinHD highlights data and tools provided by the broader community. If you are interested in Contributing Data to HDinHD, suggest links to other HD-related scientific data or websites, or would otherwise like to provide Feedback to us, we encourage you to do so. HDinHD is for the community; please help us tailor and grow HDinHD in a direction that can make a difference to your research, and ultimately, to improve the lives of HD families.
Latest news and publications from around the HD Ecosystem
- Benign Presentation Following Massive Deutetrabenazine Overdose
- Ferroptosis and its potential as a therapeutic target
- Functional analysis of brain derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) in Huntington's disease
- Huntington's disease: lessons from prion disorders
- Amantadine: reappraisal of the timeless diamond-target updates and novel therapeutic potentials
- Voyager Therapeutics Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results and ...
- Down Syndrome Community Welcomes Kiwisaver Amendments
- Huntington's Disease Market Set to Register healthy CAGR and Competitive Outlook to 2027
- Global Huntington's Disease Therapeutics Market 2021 Size, Industry Growth and Forecast till ...
- Access to KiwiSaver welcome