Promote Scientific Collaboration
Access to Unique Applications and Tools
HDinHD: Open Source Science for the HD Research Community
The goal of HDinHD is to foster and support a collaborative community united in its drive to accelerate the development of therapeutics that will delay the onset and/or ameliorate the effects of Huntington’s disease. HDinHD seeks to achieve this through:
- Sharing HD-related primary scientific data
- Sharing analyses and computational models built from HD-related scientific data
- Providing browsing and data interrogation tools over both primary and analyzed data that facilitate data exploration and hypothesis generation
- Building a forum for HD researchers to highlight their data, tools, know-how and insight to the community
The HDinHD website is currently a joint development effort by CHDI and UCLA, through the laboratory of Dr. Giovanni Coppola. As you will see when you Register for access, HDinHD highlights data and tools provided by the broader community. If you are interested in Contributing Data to HDinHD, suggest links to other HD-related scientific data or websites, or would otherwise like to provide Feedback to us, we encourage you to do so. HDinHD is for the community; please help us tailor and grow HDinHD in a direction that can make a difference to your research, and ultimately, to improve the lives of HD families.
Latest news and publications from around the HD Ecosystem
- A cross-brain regions study of ANK1 DNA methylation in different neurodegenerative diseases.
- “This could be me”: exploring the impact of genetic risk for Huntington’s disease young caregivers.
- Huntington’s disease blood and brain show a common gene expression pattern and share an immune signature with Alzheimer’s disease.
- Cognitive-Motor Interference in Neurodegenerative Disease: A Narrative Review and Implications for Clinical Management.
- Altered enhancer transcription underlies Huntington’s disease striatal transcriptional signature.
- Huntington’s Disease Therapeutics Market Clinical Aspects, Review, Survey Reports 2018 to 2025
- At the Bench-Huntington’s Disease
- Cantor Fitzgerald Sticks to Its Buy Rating for uniQure NV (QURE)
- Vaccinex, Inc. Gives Podium Presentation and Poster at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer …
- Global Huntington’s Disease Therapeutics Market Study | Manufacturers Analysis, Market Size …