Promote Scientific Collaboration
Access to Unique Applications and Tools
HDinHD: Open Source Science for the HD Research Community
The goal of HDinHD is to foster and support a collaborative community united in its drive to accelerate the development of therapeutics that will delay the onset and/or ameliorate the effects of Huntington’s disease. HDinHD seeks to achieve this through:
- Sharing HD-related primary scientific data
- Sharing analyses and computational models built from HD-related scientific data
- Providing browsing and data interrogation tools over both primary and analyzed data that facilitate data exploration and hypothesis generation
- Building a forum for HD researchers to highlight their data, tools, know-how and insight to the community
The HDinHD website is currently a joint development effort by CHDI and UCLA, through the laboratory of Dr. Giovanni Coppola. As you will see when you Register for access, HDinHD highlights data and tools provided by the broader community. If you are interested in Contributing Data to HDinHD, suggest links to other HD-related scientific data or websites, or would otherwise like to provide Feedback to us, we encourage you to do so. HDinHD is for the community; please help us tailor and grow HDinHD in a direction that can make a difference to your research, and ultimately, to improve the lives of HD families.
Latest news and publications from around the HD Ecosystem
- Details emerge of first Huntington’s disease gene therapy clinical trial
- Fresh Updates from First Huntingtin Lowering Study Publication
- An Updated Trial Design for Roche’s Huntingtin Lowering Trial
- When interrupting is good: genetic hiccups that protect against Huntington’s disease
- Huntington’s disease therapeutics conference 2019 – Day 3
- Generation of 5 induced pluripotent stem cell lines, LUMCi007-A and B and LUMCi008-A, B and C, from 2 patients with Huntington disease.
- The interindividual variability of transcranial magnetic stimulation effects: Implications for diagnostic use in movement disorders.
- Glycation in Huntington’s Disease: A Possible Modifier and Target for Intervention.
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT) for Refractory Psychiatric Symptoms in Huntington’s Disease: A Case Series and Review of the Literature.
- Evaluation of a performance-rating method to assess awareness of cognitive functioning in Huntington’s disease.
- Global Huntington’s Disease Market 2019 Size, Opportunities, Major Players, Industry News and …
- Huntington’s Disease Therapeutics Market Analysis and Trends 2019 | Type, Regions, and Major …
- Huntington’s Disease Therapeutics Market 2019 Global Industry Size, Share, Business Growth …
- Scots dad uses miracle fertility treatment to protect kids from killer disease that’s devastated his family
- Gel Ovations launches new stabilising headrest for disabled users