Promote Scientific Collaboration
Access to Unique Applications and Tools
HDinHD: Open Source Science for the HD Research Community
The goal of HDinHD is to foster and support a collaborative community united in its drive to accelerate the development of therapeutics that will delay the onset and/or ameliorate the effects of Huntington’s disease. HDinHD seeks to achieve this through:
- Sharing HD-related primary scientific data
- Sharing analyses and computational models built from HD-related scientific data
- Providing browsing and data interrogation tools over both primary and analyzed data that facilitate data exploration and hypothesis generation
- Building a forum for HD researchers to highlight their data, tools, know-how and insight to the community
The HDinHD website is currently a joint development effort by CHDI and UCLA, through the laboratory of Dr. Giovanni Coppola. As you will see when you Register for access, HDinHD highlights data and tools provided by the broader community. If you are interested in Contributing Data to HDinHD, suggest links to other HD-related scientific data or websites, or would otherwise like to provide Feedback to us, we encourage you to do so. HDinHD is for the community; please help us tailor and grow HDinHD in a direction that can make a difference to your research, and ultimately, to improve the lives of HD families.
Latest news and publications from around the HD Ecosystem
- The Folding Equilibrium of Huntingtin Exon-1 Monomer Depends on its Polyglutamine Tract.
- Repeat length variations in ATXN1 and AR modify disease expression in Alzheimer’s disease.
- Complete but not partial inhibition of glutamate transporters exacerbates cortical excitability in the R6/2 mouse model of Huntington’s disease.
- Huntington’s disease pig model: Squealing into the spotlight.
- Mutant huntingtin reduction in astrocytes slows disease progression in the bachd conditional huntington’s disease mouse model.
- Huntington’S Disease Therapeutics Market: Sales, Ex-factory Price, Revenue, Gross Margin …
- Huntington’s Disease Treatment Market Share, Growth, Outlook to 2026
- Global Neuroprotective Products Market History and Forecast 2018-2027, By Companies, Key …
- Walk for Huntington’s disease held in Ellsworth
- Team Hope walk for Huntington’s Disease