Promote Scientific Collaboration
Access to Unique Applications and Tools
HDinHD: Open Source Science for the HD Research Community
The goal of HDinHD is to foster and support a collaborative community united in its drive to accelerate the development of therapeutics that will delay the onset and/or ameliorate the effects of Huntington’s disease. HDinHD seeks to achieve this through:
- Sharing HD-related primary scientific data
- Sharing analyses and computational models built from HD-related scientific data
- Providing browsing and data interrogation tools over both primary and analyzed data that facilitate data exploration and hypothesis generation
- Building a forum for HD researchers to highlight their data, tools, know-how and insight to the community
The HDinHD website is currently a joint development effort by CHDI and UCLA, through the laboratory of Dr. Giovanni Coppola. As you will see when you Register for access, HDinHD highlights data and tools provided by the broader community. If you are interested in Contributing Data to HDinHD, suggest links to other HD-related scientific data or websites, or would otherwise like to provide Feedback to us, we encourage you to do so. HDinHD is for the community; please help us tailor and grow HDinHD in a direction that can make a difference to your research, and ultimately, to improve the lives of HD families.
Latest news and publications from around the HD Ecosystem
- 27 years of prenatal diagnosis for Huntington disease in the United Kingdom.
- The Potential Use of Plant Natural Products and Plant Extracts with Antioxidant Properties for the Prevention/Treatment of Neurodegenerative Diseases: In Vitro, In Vivo and Clinical Trials.
- Quantum dots as promising theranostic tools against amyloidosis: A review.
- Gene Therapy for Neurodegenerative Diseases.
- GM604 regulates developmental neurogenesis pathways and the expression of genes associated with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- Huntington’s Disease Treatment Market Trends Outlook, Growth Analysis,Opportunities Forecasts …
- Conservation officers receive DNR Lifesaving Award for Baraga County search and rescue
- Michigan DNR Officers Honored for Incredible Baraga Co. Rescue
- Huntington’s Disease Market Top Players Analysis 2019-2026 | SWOT Analysis 2019
- Huntington’s Disease Market 2026 In Depth Insights and Forecast To 2026 Covering Key …