Promote Scientific Collaboration
Access to Unique Applications and Tools
HDinHD: Open Source Science for the HD Research Community
The goal of HDinHD is to foster and support a collaborative community united in its drive to accelerate the development of therapeutics that will delay the onset and/or ameliorate the effects of Huntington’s disease. HDinHD seeks to achieve this through:
- Sharing HD-related primary scientific data
- Sharing analyses and computational models built from HD-related scientific data
- Providing browsing and data interrogation tools over both primary and analyzed data that facilitate data exploration and hypothesis generation
- Building a forum for HD researchers to highlight their data, tools, know-how and insight to the community
The HDinHD website is currently a joint development effort by CHDI and UCLA, through the laboratory of Dr. Giovanni Coppola. As you will see when you Register for access, HDinHD highlights data and tools provided by the broader community. If you are interested in Contributing Data to HDinHD, suggest links to other HD-related scientific data or websites, or would otherwise like to provide Feedback to us, we encourage you to do so. HDinHD is for the community; please help us tailor and grow HDinHD in a direction that can make a difference to your research, and ultimately, to improve the lives of HD families.
Latest news and publications from around the HD Ecosystem
- New collaboration seeks to speed Huntington’s disease drug licensing
- HDSA’s Q&A on the latest huntingtin-lowering update from Ionis and Roche
- Exciting Experiments in “Open Science” by Huntington’s Researchers
- The structure of the protein that causes Huntington’s disease, revealed
- Huntington’s disease therapeutics conference 2018 – day 3
- The COOH-terminal domain of huntingtin interacts with RhoGEF kalirin and modulates cell survival.
- Does arterial hypertension influence the onset of Huntington’s disease?
- 2D versus 3D human induced pluripotent stem cell-derived cultures for neurodegenerative disease modelling.
- Respiratory decline is integral to disease progression in Huntington’s disease.
- Testing a longitudinal compensation model in premanifest Huntington’s disease.
- What is the point of the state’s medical-marijuana program if all New Yorkers in need can’t access it?
- Assessing The Value Of Wearables In Interventional Clinical Trials
- Pharmacological activities, mechanisms of action, and safety of salidroside in the central nervous …
- A walk to remember: Shawnee mom strives to make NF walk ‘bigger and better’
- Voyager Therapeutics, Inc. (VYGR) Shares Obtained by Wells Fargo & Company MN