Promote Scientific Collaboration
Access to Unique Applications and Tools
HDinHD: Open Source Science for the HD Research Community
The goal of HDinHD is to foster and support a collaborative community united in its drive to accelerate the development of therapeutics that will delay the onset and/or ameliorate the effects of Huntington’s disease. HDinHD seeks to achieve this through:
- Sharing HD-related primary scientific data
- Sharing analyses and computational models built from HD-related scientific data
- Providing browsing and data interrogation tools over both primary and analyzed data that facilitate data exploration and hypothesis generation
- Building a forum for HD researchers to highlight their data, tools, know-how and insight to the community
The HDinHD website is currently a joint development effort by CHDI and UCLA, through the laboratory of Dr. Giovanni Coppola. As you will see when you Register for access, HDinHD highlights data and tools provided by the broader community. If you are interested in Contributing Data to HDinHD, suggest links to other HD-related scientific data or websites, or would otherwise like to provide Feedback to us, we encourage you to do so. HDinHD is for the community; please help us tailor and grow HDinHD in a direction that can make a difference to your research, and ultimately, to improve the lives of HD families.
Latest news and publications from around the HD Ecosystem
- What does COVID-19 mean for Huntington’s disease families and HD research?
- New molecule can reverse the Huntington's disease mutation in lab models
- Huntington’s disease therapeutics conference 2020 - Day 3
- Huntington’s disease therapeutics conference 2020 - Day 2
- Huntington’s disease therapeutics conference 2020 - Day 1
- Neurodegenerative diseases detection using distance metrics and sparse coding: A new perspective on gait symmetric features.
- Huntington's Disease Clinical Trials Corner: March 2020.
- Huntingtin Lowering Strategies.
- Exploring the Etiological Links behind Neurodegenerative Diseases: Inflammatory Cytokines and Bioactive Kynurenines.
- Sexual dysfunction in Huntington's Disease - a systematic review.
- Roche provides regulatory update on risdiplam for the treatment of spinal muscular atrophy (SMA)
- MMJ International Holdings Ships First-Ever Marijuana Extracts to USA
- Believing in the Impossible
- Factor-H Reaches Out to Huntington's Neglected Families of South America
- Vaccinex Delivers Virtual Presentation at the Advances in Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Therapies ...