Promote Scientific Collaboration
Access to Unique Applications and Tools
HDinHD: Open Source Science for the HD Research Community
The goal of HDinHD is to foster and support a collaborative community united in its drive to accelerate the development of therapeutics that will delay the onset and/or ameliorate the effects of Huntington’s disease. HDinHD seeks to achieve this through:
- Sharing HD-related primary scientific data
- Sharing analyses and computational models built from HD-related scientific data
- Providing browsing and data interrogation tools over both primary and analyzed data that facilitate data exploration and hypothesis generation
- Building a forum for HD researchers to highlight their data, tools, know-how and insight to the community
The HDinHD website is currently a joint development effort by CHDI and UCLA, through the laboratory of Dr. Giovanni Coppola. As you will see when you Register for access, HDinHD highlights data and tools provided by the broader community. If you are interested in Contributing Data to HDinHD, suggest links to other HD-related scientific data or websites, or would otherwise like to provide Feedback to us, we encourage you to do so. HDinHD is for the community; please help us tailor and grow HDinHD in a direction that can make a difference to your research, and ultimately, to improve the lives of HD families.
Latest news and publications from around the HD Ecosystem
- Uncovering the dark side of DNA repair to design HD treatments
- Huntington Study Group (HSG) 2020 Annual Conference: HD in Focus - Day 2
- Huntington Study Group (HSG) 2020 Annual Conference: HD in Focus - Day 1
- Treatment for neurological disorder could be repurposed for Huntington’s disease patients
- Updates from the EHDN Plenary Meeting 2020
- Defective Autophagy and Mitophagy in Aging and Alzheimer's Disease.
- Protofilament Structure and Supramolecular Polymorphism of Aggregated Mutant Huntingtin Exon 1.
- Responsiveness to change over time and test-retest reliability of the PROMIS and Neuro-QoL mental health measures in persons with Huntington disease (HD).
- Novel Substituted Monocyclic Heteroaryl Compounds for Treating Huntington's Disease.
- Kinetics of Fast Tetramerization of the Huntingtin Exon 1 Protein Probed by Concentration-Dependent On-Resonance R1ρ Measurements.
- Research Antibodies Market Size Worth USD 5325.8 Million by 2027 | Global Analysis, Market ...
- Caring for Someone With Huntington's Disease
- Global Neurological Biomarkers Market Latest Trends, Major Players Profile, Size Estimation 2020 ...
- What Is GABA?
- Huntington's Disease Treatment Market Trend, Revenue, Key Players, Growth, Share and Forecast ...