Promote Scientific Collaboration
Access to Unique Applications and Tools
HDinHD: Open Source Science for the HD Research Community
The goal of HDinHD is to foster and support a collaborative community united in its drive to accelerate the development of therapeutics that will delay the onset and/or ameliorate the effects of Huntington’s disease. HDinHD seeks to achieve this through:
- Sharing HD-related primary scientific data
- Sharing analyses and computational models built from HD-related scientific data
- Providing browsing and data interrogation tools over both primary and analyzed data that facilitate data exploration and hypothesis generation
- Building a forum for HD researchers to highlight their data, tools, know-how and insight to the community
The HDinHD website is currently a joint development effort by CHDI and UCLA, through the laboratory of Dr. Giovanni Coppola. As you will see when you Register for access, HDinHD highlights data and tools provided by the broader community. If you are interested in Contributing Data to HDinHD, suggest links to other HD-related scientific data or websites, or would otherwise like to provide Feedback to us, we encourage you to do so. HDinHD is for the community; please help us tailor and grow HDinHD in a direction that can make a difference to your research, and ultimately, to improve the lives of HD families.
Latest news and publications from around the HD Ecosystem
- Kynurenic acid in neurodegenerative disorders-unique neuroprotection or double-edged sword?
- Microglia Mediate Early Corticostriatal Synapse Loss and Cognitive Dysfunction in Huntingtons Disease Through Complement-Dependent Mechanisms
- The association of saccadic abnormalities with rem sleep in patients with Huntington's disease
- Potential therapeutic strategies of phytochemicals in neurodegenerative disorders
- Neuroinflammation in Huntington's disease: A starring role for astrocyte and microglia
- Deuterated Drugs Market is Poised to Grow Over 2021-2026 – Hinova Pharma, Suzhou …
- IVF used by some to avoid passing on genetic <b>diseases</b> to offspring – The Washington Post
- GH Rumors: Britt Doesn't Have <b>Huntington's Disease</b> After All?
- NeuBase Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:NBSE) Shares Sold by Northern Trust Corp – ETF Daily News
- Local Players Support NFL's 2021 'My Cause My Cleats' Campaign – KSL Sports