Promote Scientific Collaboration
Access to Unique Applications and Tools
HDinHD: Open Source Science for the HD Research Community
The goal of HDinHD is to foster and support a collaborative community united in its drive to accelerate the development of therapeutics that will delay the onset and/or ameliorate the effects of Huntington’s disease. HDinHD seeks to achieve this through:
- Sharing HD-related primary scientific data
- Sharing analyses and computational models built from HD-related scientific data
- Providing browsing and data interrogation tools over both primary and analyzed data that facilitate data exploration and hypothesis generation
- Building a forum for HD researchers to highlight their data, tools, know-how and insight to the community
The HDinHD website is currently a joint development effort by CHDI and UCLA, through the laboratory of Dr. Giovanni Coppola. As you will see when you Register for access, HDinHD highlights data and tools provided by the broader community. If you are interested in Contributing Data to HDinHD, suggest links to other HD-related scientific data or websites, or would otherwise like to provide Feedback to us, we encourage you to do so. HDinHD is for the community; please help us tailor and grow HDinHD in a direction that can make a difference to your research, and ultimately, to improve the lives of HD families.
Latest news and publications from around the HD Ecosystem
- Huntington Study Group (HSG) 2020 Annual Conference: HD in Focus - Day 2
- Huntington Study Group (HSG) 2020 Annual Conference: HD in Focus - Day 1
- Treatment for neurological disorder could be repurposed for Huntington’s disease patients
- Updates from the EHDN Plenary Meeting 2020
- Sad news from the SIGNAL study: pepinemab does not influence HD symptoms
- C-terminus of Hsp70 Interacting Protein (CHIP) and Neurodegeneration: Lessons from the Bench and Bedside.
- Synaptic Dysfunction in Huntington's Disease: Lessons from Genetic Animal Models.
- A Gain-of-Function Variant in Dopamine D2 Receptor and Progressive Chorea and Dystonia Phenotype.
- Electroacupuncture Improves Motor Symptoms of Parkinson's Disease and Promotes Neuronal Autophagy Activity in Mouse Brain.
- Oxytocin Prevents the Development of 3-NP-Induced Anxiety and Depression in Male and Female Rats: Possible Interaction of OXTR and mGluR2.
- Comprehensive Report on Huntington's Disease Genetic Testing Market 2020 | Size, Growth ...
- Carrie Jade Williams wins Bodley Head and FT essay prize
- 'My brain is in a war it will lose' — writing with Huntington's disease
- IXICO executes £1.9m contract to support Huntington's disease study
- Huntington's Disease Treatment Market Trend, SWOT Analysis, COVID-19 Impact, Forecast 2026 ...