Promote Scientific Collaboration
Access to Unique Applications and Tools
HDinHD: Open Source Science for the HD Research Community
The goal of HDinHD is to foster and support a collaborative community united in its drive to accelerate the development of therapeutics that will delay the onset and/or ameliorate the effects of Huntington’s disease. HDinHD seeks to achieve this through:
- Sharing HD-related primary scientific data
- Sharing analyses and computational models built from HD-related scientific data
- Providing browsing and data interrogation tools over both primary and analyzed data that facilitate data exploration and hypothesis generation
- Building a forum for HD researchers to highlight their data, tools, know-how and insight to the community
The HDinHD website is currently a joint development effort by CHDI and UCLA, through the laboratory of Dr. Giovanni Coppola. As you will see when you Register for access, HDinHD highlights data and tools provided by the broader community. If you are interested in Contributing Data to HDinHD, suggest links to other HD-related scientific data or websites, or would otherwise like to provide Feedback to us, we encourage you to do so. HDinHD is for the community; please help us tailor and grow HDinHD in a direction that can make a difference to your research, and ultimately, to improve the lives of HD families.
Latest news and publications from around the HD Ecosystem
- Could molecular handcuffs lower the protein that causes Huntington's disease?
- Exciting new Huntingtin lowering tool described
- Details emerge of first Huntington’s disease gene therapy clinical trial
- Fresh Updates from First Huntingtin Lowering Study Publication
- An Updated Trial Design for Roche's Huntingtin Lowering Trial
- Baseline Variables Associated with Functional Decline in 2CARE: A Randomized Clinical Trial in Huntington's Disease.
- A probabilistic disease progression modeling approach and its application to integrated Huntington's disease observational data.
- Huntington's Disease: A Review of the Known PET Imaging Biomarkers and Targeting Radiotracers.
- Characterizing White Matter in Huntington's Disease.
- A Multi-Omics Interpretable Machine Learning Model Reveals Modes of Action of Small Molecules.
- <b>Huntington's</b>: Man wants government support for carers
- Northwell develops app to track pediatric patients' growth
- UniQure's Gene Therapy AMT-130 <b>for Huntington's</b> Shows Promising Results in Preclinical Studies
- FDA clears Eko's AI-powered stethoscope for AFib, heart murmur detection
- Brain <b>Disease</b> Market Could This Ease to Speed Relief?