Promote Scientific Collaboration
Access to Unique Applications and Tools
HDinHD: Open Source Science for the HD Research Community
The goal of HDinHD is to foster and support a collaborative community united in its drive to accelerate the development of therapeutics that will delay the onset and/or ameliorate the effects of Huntington’s disease. HDinHD seeks to achieve this through:
- Sharing HD-related primary scientific data
- Sharing analyses and computational models built from HD-related scientific data
- Providing browsing and data interrogation tools over both primary and analyzed data that facilitate data exploration and hypothesis generation
- Building a forum for HD researchers to highlight their data, tools, know-how and insight to the community
The HDinHD website is currently a joint development effort by CHDI and UCLA, through the laboratory of Dr. Giovanni Coppola. As you will see when you Register for access, HDinHD highlights data and tools provided by the broader community. If you are interested in Contributing Data to HDinHD, suggest links to other HD-related scientific data or websites, or would otherwise like to provide Feedback to us, we encourage you to do so. HDinHD is for the community; please help us tailor and grow HDinHD in a direction that can make a difference to your research, and ultimately, to improve the lives of HD families.
Latest news and publications from around the HD Ecosystem
- HD and Histamines: Targeting Hybrid Receptors to Quiet Stressful Brain Talk
- Changing jobs: converting other cell types into neurons
- HD Young Adult Study defines the sweet spot: symptom-free with measurable changes
- Fountain of youth: HTT protein repairs neurons by maintaining youthful state
- What does COVID-19 mean for Huntington’s disease families and HD research?
- Neurodegenerative disease-associated protein aggregates are poor inducers of the heat shock response in neuronal cells.
- The role of glia in protein aggregation.
- Endocannabinoid modulation of dopamine release during reward seeking, interval timing, and avoidance.
- Tracing the mutated HTT and haplotype of the African ancestor who spread Huntington disease into the Middle East.
- A Mechanistic Review on Medicinal Mushrooms-Derived Bioactive Compounds: Potential Mycotherapy Candidates for Alleviating Neurological Disorders.
- Astros place reliever Joe Smith on restricted list
- Global Invasive Brain Monitoring Device Market 2020 – Impact of COVID-19, Future Growth ...
- Criminal charges for undeclared Chinese research ties mount in the US
- Houston Astros News: Joe Smith placed on Restricted List
- Emmerdale star James Hooton stuns fans with topless birthday picture and video