Promote Scientific Collaboration
Access to Unique Applications and Tools
HDinHD: Open Source Science for the HD Research Community
The goal of HDinHD is to foster and support a collaborative community united in its drive to accelerate the development of therapeutics that will delay the onset and/or ameliorate the effects of Huntington’s disease. HDinHD seeks to achieve this through:
- Sharing HD-related primary scientific data
- Sharing analyses and computational models built from HD-related scientific data
- Providing browsing and data interrogation tools over both primary and analyzed data that facilitate data exploration and hypothesis generation
- Building a forum for HD researchers to highlight their data, tools, know-how and insight to the community
The HDinHD website is currently a joint development effort by CHDI and UCLA, through the laboratory of Dr. Giovanni Coppola. As you will see when you Register for access, HDinHD highlights data and tools provided by the broader community. If you are interested in Contributing Data to HDinHD, suggest links to other HD-related scientific data or websites, or would otherwise like to provide Feedback to us, we encourage you to do so. HDinHD is for the community; please help us tailor and grow HDinHD in a direction that can make a difference to your research, and ultimately, to improve the lives of HD families.
Latest news and publications from around the HD Ecosystem
- Screening the entire genome for new drug targets for HD
- The third dimension: using minibrains to understand brain development changes in HD
- Could molecular handcuffs lower the protein that causes Huntington's disease?
- Exciting new Huntingtin lowering tool described
- Details emerge of first Huntington’s disease gene therapy clinical trial
- Genetic Risk Underlying Psychiatric and Cognitive Symptoms in Huntington's Disease.
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to Nucleocytoplasmic Trafficking in Neurodegeneration.
- Current Advances in Allosteric Modulation of Muscarinic Receptors.
- Pridopidine in the treatment of Huntington's disease.
- Biomimetic carbon nanotubes for neurological disease therapeutics as inherent medication.
- <b>Huntingtons Disease</b> Therapeutics Market – Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and ...
- (Trending PDF) Neurological <b>Disorder</b> Diagnostics Market Comprehensive Analysis 2020-2029 ...
- History Professor Heightens <b>Huntington's Disease</b> Awareness Via Film Screening
- I Have Gained Many Things Because <b>of Huntington's</b>
- Brain cells protect muscles from wasting away