Promote Scientific Collaboration
Access to Unique Applications and Tools
HDinHD: Open Source Science for the HD Research Community
The goal of HDinHD is to foster and support a collaborative community united in its drive to accelerate the development of therapeutics that will delay the onset and/or ameliorate the effects of Huntington’s disease. HDinHD seeks to achieve this through:
- Sharing HD-related primary scientific data
- Sharing analyses and computational models built from HD-related scientific data
- Providing browsing and data interrogation tools over both primary and analyzed data that facilitate data exploration and hypothesis generation
- Building a forum for HD researchers to highlight their data, tools, know-how and insight to the community
The HDinHD website is currently a joint development effort by CHDI and UCLA, through the laboratory of Dr. Giovanni Coppola. As you will see when you Register for access, HDinHD highlights data and tools provided by the broader community. If you are interested in Contributing Data to HDinHD, suggest links to other HD-related scientific data or websites, or would otherwise like to provide Feedback to us, we encourage you to do so. HDinHD is for the community; please help us tailor and grow HDinHD in a direction that can make a difference to your research, and ultimately, to improve the lives of HD families.
Latest news and publications from around the HD Ecosystem
- New collaboration seeks to speed Huntington’s disease drug licensing
- HDSA’s Q&A on the latest huntingtin-lowering update from Ionis and Roche
- Exciting Experiments in “Open Science” by Huntington’s Researchers
- The structure of the protein that causes Huntington’s disease, revealed
- Huntington’s disease therapeutics conference 2018 – day 3
- OPTICAL COHERENCE TOMOGRAPHY (OCT) STUDY IN ARGENTINEAN HUNTINGTON’S DISEASE PATIENTS.
- Zebrafish as an Animal Model for Drug Discovery in Parkinson’s Disease and Other Movement Disorders: A Systematic Review.
- Understanding patient-reported outcome measures in Huntington disease: at what point is cognitive impairment related to poor measurement reliability?
- Mechanism of neuroprotection by trehalose: controversy surrounding autophagy induction.
- The Neuropsychology of Huntington’s Disease.
- SAGE Therapeutics (SAGE) and Albireo Pharma (ALBO) Head-To-Head Contrast
- Could you regrow an arm or a leg? Salamanders can
- Defective Protein in Huntington’s Linked to Heart Dysfunction in Mouse Study
- Wave Life Sciences Ltd. (WVE) Reaches $44.60 After 7.00% Down Move; Mason Capital …
- Casualty SPOILER: Ethan’s dark secret