Promote Scientific Collaboration
Access to Unique Applications and Tools
HDinHD: Open Source Science for the HD Research Community
The goal of HDinHD is to foster and support a collaborative community united in its drive to accelerate the development of therapeutics that will delay the onset and/or ameliorate the effects of Huntington’s disease. HDinHD seeks to achieve this through:
- Sharing HD-related primary scientific data
- Sharing analyses and computational models built from HD-related scientific data
- Providing browsing and data interrogation tools over both primary and analyzed data that facilitate data exploration and hypothesis generation
- Building a forum for HD researchers to highlight their data, tools, know-how and insight to the community
The HDinHD website is currently a joint development effort by CHDI and UCLA, through the laboratory of Dr. Giovanni Coppola. As you will see when you Register for access, HDinHD highlights data and tools provided by the broader community. If you are interested in Contributing Data to HDinHD, suggest links to other HD-related scientific data or websites, or would otherwise like to provide Feedback to us, we encourage you to do so. HDinHD is for the community; please help us tailor and grow HDinHD in a direction that can make a difference to your research, and ultimately, to improve the lives of HD families.
Latest news and publications from around the HD Ecosystem
- An early role for the Huntington’s disease gene – but don’t believe all the headlines
- New interest in an old target
- Ask the expert: Q&A on the huntingtin-lowering trial program
- Success! ASO drug reduces levels of mutant protein in Huntington’s disease patients
- Switch off the genome editor when you’re done
- Neurotrophin-3 restores synaptic plasticity in the striatum of a mouse model of Huntington’s disease.
- Design and validation of the first cell-impermeant melatonin receptor agonist.
- Fluorescence Imaging of Huntingtin mRNA Knockdown.
- Targeting crosstalk between Nuclear factor (erythroid-derived 2) – like 2 – and Nuclear factor kappa beta pathway by Nrf2 activator Dimethyl Fumarate in epileptogenesis.
- Feasibility and Efficacy of Brief Computerized Training to Improve Emotion Recognition in Premanifest and Early-Symptomatic Huntington’s Disease.
- How devoted wife will help stricken husband over the finish line
- Huntington’s Disease Market Epidemiological Details, Trends, Risk Factor and Treatment …
- Huntington’s protein is ‘super assassin’ for cancer cells
- Huntington’s Disease Therapeutics Market 2021 Revenue, Consumptions, Industry Analysis …
- Research Analysts Set Expectations for H. Lundbeck A/S-‘s Q1 2018 Earnings (HLUYY)