Promote Scientific Collaboration
Access to Unique Applications and Tools
HDinHD: Open Source Science for the HD Research Community
The goal of HDinHD is to foster and support a collaborative community united in its drive to accelerate the development of therapeutics that will delay the onset and/or ameliorate the effects of Huntington’s disease. HDinHD seeks to achieve this through:
- Sharing HD-related primary scientific data
- Sharing analyses and computational models built from HD-related scientific data
- Providing browsing and data interrogation tools over both primary and analyzed data that facilitate data exploration and hypothesis generation
- Building a forum for HD researchers to highlight their data, tools, know-how and insight to the community
The HDinHD website is currently a joint development effort by CHDI and UCLA, through the laboratory of Dr. Giovanni Coppola. As you will see when you Register for access, HDinHD highlights data and tools provided by the broader community. If you are interested in Contributing Data to HDinHD, suggest links to other HD-related scientific data or websites, or would otherwise like to provide Feedback to us, we encourage you to do so. HDinHD is for the community; please help us tailor and grow HDinHD in a direction that can make a difference to your research, and ultimately, to improve the lives of HD families.
Latest news and publications from around the HD Ecosystem
- Exciting new Huntingtin lowering tool described
- Details emerge of first Huntington’s disease gene therapy clinical trial
- Fresh Updates from First Huntingtin Lowering Study Publication
- An Updated Trial Design for Roche’s Huntingtin Lowering Trial
- When interrupting is good: genetic hiccups that protect against Huntington’s disease
- Leptin deficiency reverses high metabolic state and weight loss without affecting central pathology in the R6/2 mouse model of Huntington’s disease.
- Speech in prodromal and symptomatic Huntington’s disease as a model of measuring onset and progression in dominantly inherited neurodegenerative diseases.
- The pathobiology of perturbed mutant huntingtin protein-protein interactions in Huntington’s disease.
- Mutant Huntingtin Fails to Directly Impair Brain Mitochondria.
- Curcumin-loaded nanoparticles: a novel therapeutic strategy in treatment of central nervous system disorders.
- Wireless Brain Sensors Market Presents Massive Growth Oppourtunities in Forecast upto 2023 …
- Brain Monitoring Market Analysis Share Size, Demand, Key Players and Explorer Growth Trends …
- How Technology is Changing the Healthcare Industry
- Telehealth Genetic Counseling Offers Support During Uncertainty
- Global Neuroprotective Products Market 2019 to 2028: Analyzed by Offering, Deployment, End …