Promote Scientific Collaboration
Access to Unique Applications and Tools
HDinHD: Open Source Science for the HD Research Community
The goal of HDinHD is to foster and support a collaborative community united in its drive to accelerate the development of therapeutics that will delay the onset and/or ameliorate the effects of Huntington’s disease. HDinHD seeks to achieve this through:
- Sharing HD-related primary scientific data
- Sharing analyses and computational models built from HD-related scientific data
- Providing browsing and data interrogation tools over both primary and analyzed data that facilitate data exploration and hypothesis generation
- Building a forum for HD researchers to highlight their data, tools, know-how and insight to the community
The HDinHD website is currently a joint development effort by CHDI and UCLA, through the laboratory of Dr. Giovanni Coppola. As you will see when you Register for access, HDinHD highlights data and tools provided by the broader community. If you are interested in Contributing Data to HDinHD, suggest links to other HD-related scientific data or websites, or would otherwise like to provide Feedback to us, we encourage you to do so. HDinHD is for the community; please help us tailor and grow HDinHD in a direction that can make a difference to your research, and ultimately, to improve the lives of HD families.
Latest news and publications from around the HD Ecosystem
- DNA damage signatures in peripheral blood cells (PBMC) as biomarkers in prodromal Huntington’s disease.
- Drp1/Fis1-mediated mitochondrial fragmentation leads to lysosomal dysfunction in cardiac models of Huntington’s disease.
- 27 years of prenatal diagnosis for Huntington disease in the United Kingdom.
- The Potential Use of Plant Natural Products and Plant Extracts with Antioxidant Properties for the Prevention/Treatment of Neurodegenerative Diseases: In Vitro, In Vivo and Clinical Trials.
- Quantum dots as promising theranostic tools against amyloidosis: A review.
- Genentech Licenses Non-CF Compound from Proteostasis in $100 Million-Plus Deal
- Charity dinner raises more than £3000 Huntington’s
- Huntington’s Disease Treatment Market Boosting The Growth Worldwide: 2026 Key Dynamics
- Safety and efficacy of pridopidine in patients with Huntington’s disease (PRIDE-HD): a phase 2 …
- Christmas 2018: Peter Casey prepares for final Carols By Candlelight