Promote Scientific Collaboration
Access to Unique Applications and Tools
HDinHD: Open Source Science for the HD Research Community
The goal of HDinHD is to foster and support a collaborative community united in its drive to accelerate the development of therapeutics that will delay the onset and/or ameliorate the effects of Huntington’s disease. HDinHD seeks to achieve this through:
- Sharing HD-related primary scientific data
- Sharing analyses and computational models built from HD-related scientific data
- Providing browsing and data interrogation tools over both primary and analyzed data that facilitate data exploration and hypothesis generation
- Building a forum for HD researchers to highlight their data, tools, know-how and insight to the community
The HDinHD website is currently a joint development effort by CHDI and UCLA, through the laboratory of Dr. Giovanni Coppola. As you will see when you Register for access, HDinHD highlights data and tools provided by the broader community. If you are interested in Contributing Data to HDinHD, suggest links to other HD-related scientific data or websites, or would otherwise like to provide Feedback to us, we encourage you to do so. HDinHD is for the community; please help us tailor and grow HDinHD in a direction that can make a difference to your research, and ultimately, to improve the lives of HD families.
Latest news and publications from around the HD Ecosystem
- Fresh Updates from First Huntingtin Lowering Study Publication
- An Updated Trial Design for Roche’s Huntingtin Lowering Trial
- When interrupting is good: genetic hiccups that protect against Huntington’s disease
- Huntington’s disease therapeutics conference 2019 – Day 3
- Huntington’s disease therapeutics conference 2019 – Day 2
- Metformin reverses the schizophrenia-like behaviors induced by MK-801 in rats.
- Antisense oligonucleotides: A primer.
- STAT1 drives M1 microglia activation and neuroinflammation under hypoxia.
- Determining the Roles of Inositol Trisphosphate Receptors in Neurodegeneration: Interdisciplinary Perspectives on a Complex Topic.
- Patients with Huntington’s disease pioneered human stereotactic neurosurgery 70 years ago.
- Neurodegenerative Disease Market 2019 by Size, Share, Trends, Statistics, Key Companies by …
- Disease profile: Huntington’s disease
- Best moments of Great Birmingham 10k – Tuxedos, Ginger Spice and pain in the rain
- The Zacks Investment Research Downgrades Uniqure (QURE) to Hold
- Alector (NASDAQ:ALEC) & Spark Therapeutics (ONCE) Head-To-Head Contrast