Promote Scientific Collaboration
Access to Unique Applications and Tools
HDinHD: Open Source Science for the HD Research Community
The goal of HDinHD is to foster and support a collaborative community united in its drive to accelerate the development of therapeutics that will delay the onset and/or ameliorate the effects of Huntington’s disease. HDinHD seeks to achieve this through:
- Sharing HD-related primary scientific data
- Sharing analyses and computational models built from HD-related scientific data
- Providing browsing and data interrogation tools over both primary and analyzed data that facilitate data exploration and hypothesis generation
- Building a forum for HD researchers to highlight their data, tools, know-how and insight to the community
The HDinHD website is currently a joint development effort by CHDI and UCLA, through the laboratory of Dr. Giovanni Coppola. As you will see when you Register for access, HDinHD highlights data and tools provided by the broader community. If you are interested in Contributing Data to HDinHD, suggest links to other HD-related scientific data or websites, or would otherwise like to provide Feedback to us, we encourage you to do so. HDinHD is for the community; please help us tailor and grow HDinHD in a direction that can make a difference to your research, and ultimately, to improve the lives of HD families.
Latest news and publications from around the HD Ecosystem
- Creating Cell and Animal Models of Human Disease by Genome Editing Using CRISPR/Cas9.
- Neuroprotective effect of solanesol against 3-nitropropionic acid-induced Huntington’s disease-like behavioral, biochemical, and cellular alterations: Restoration of coenzyme-Q10-mediated mitochondrial dysfunction.
- Exercise in Huntington’s Disease: Current State and Clinical Significance.
- Expanded neurochemical profile in the early stage of Huntington disease using proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy.
- Ghrelin-mediated improvements in the metabolic phenotype in the R6/2 mouse model of Huntington’s disease.
- Understanding the Term ‘Insurance’: Its History, Gene Testing, Claims, Premiums, Control and …
- Global Neuroprotective Products Market 2018 Extensive Analysis On Global Industries And New …
- New guidelines developed for effective management of neuropsychiatric symptoms of Huntington’s …
- Leslie Thompson gets $6 million CIRM grant to advance Huntington’s disease treatments
- Huntington’s disease: ‘We have to fight this together’