Promote Scientific Collaboration
Access to Unique Applications and Tools
HDinHD: Open Source Science for the HD Research Community
The goal of HDinHD is to foster and support a collaborative community united in its drive to accelerate the development of therapeutics that will delay the onset and/or ameliorate the effects of Huntington’s disease. HDinHD seeks to achieve this through:
- Sharing HD-related primary scientific data
- Sharing analyses and computational models built from HD-related scientific data
- Providing browsing and data interrogation tools over both primary and analyzed data that facilitate data exploration and hypothesis generation
- Building a forum for HD researchers to highlight their data, tools, know-how and insight to the community
The HDinHD website is currently a joint development effort by CHDI and UCLA, through the laboratory of Dr. Giovanni Coppola. As you will see when you Register for access, HDinHD highlights data and tools provided by the broader community. If you are interested in Contributing Data to HDinHD, suggest links to other HD-related scientific data or websites, or would otherwise like to provide Feedback to us, we encourage you to do so. HDinHD is for the community; please help us tailor and grow HDinHD in a direction that can make a difference to your research, and ultimately, to improve the lives of HD families.
Latest news and publications from around the HD Ecosystem
- Tandem repeats mediating genetic plasticity in health and disease.
- Myostatin inhibition prevents skeletal muscle pathophysiology in Huntington’s disease mice.
- Manganese in manganism, Parkinson’s disease, Huntington’s disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, and Batten disease: A narrative review.
- Astroglial vesicular network: evolutionary trends, physiology and pathophysiology.
- Neurofilament light protein in CSF and blood is associated with neurodegeneration and disease severity in Huntington’s disease R6/2 mice.
- MMJ BioPharma Partners Applies for DEA License to Grow Cannabis for FDA Research
- Neurodegenerative Disorders Drug Development Market 2019 industry Analysis by top key players …
- TEXAS VIEW: The medical cannabis extension is the correct strategy
- Brain Biomarkers Market: Growth Dynamics: By Key Vendors Johnson & Johnson, F. Hoffmann-La …
- Egypt Leads World in Huntington’s Prevalence, But Lacks Clinical Trials on the Disease, Report Says