Promote Scientific Collaboration
Access to Unique Applications and Tools
HDinHD: Open Source Science for the HD Research Community
The goal of HDinHD is to foster and support a collaborative community united in its drive to accelerate the development of therapeutics that will delay the onset and/or ameliorate the effects of Huntington’s disease. HDinHD seeks to achieve this through:
- Sharing HD-related primary scientific data
- Sharing analyses and computational models built from HD-related scientific data
- Providing browsing and data interrogation tools over both primary and analyzed data that facilitate data exploration and hypothesis generation
- Building a forum for HD researchers to highlight their data, tools, know-how and insight to the community
The HDinHD website is currently a joint development effort by CHDI and UCLA, through the laboratory of Dr. Giovanni Coppola. As you will see when you Register for access, HDinHD highlights data and tools provided by the broader community. If you are interested in Contributing Data to HDinHD, suggest links to other HD-related scientific data or websites, or would otherwise like to provide Feedback to us, we encourage you to do so. HDinHD is for the community; please help us tailor and grow HDinHD in a direction that can make a difference to your research, and ultimately, to improve the lives of HD families.
Latest news and publications from around the HD Ecosystem
- EGF Treatment Improves Motor Behavior and Cortical GABAergic Function in the R6/2 Mouse Model of Huntington’s Disease.
- Improved functional capacity in Huntington disease after Nordic walking training: A case report.
- Clinical phenotype in carriers of intermediate alleles in the huntingtin gene.
- Physical ACtivity and Exercise Outcomes in Huntington Disease (PACE-HD): Protocol for a 12-Month Trial Within Cohort Evaluation of a Physical Activity Intervention in People With Huntington Disease.
- Drp1 phosphorylation by MAPK1 causes mitochondrial dysfunction in cell culture model of Huntington’s disease.
- The impact Huntington’s disease can have on a family
- Global Neurological Disorder Diagnostics Market Overview with Demographic Data, Performance …
- Thrill of lifetime as Huntington’s mum ticks skydiving off her bucket list
- Medical cannabis bill clears Texas Senate committee: Can it pass before session ends?
- Medical cannabis bill clears Texas Senate committee